RSS Feed ReadersSubscribe by RSS Subscribe by e-mail Subscribe by e-mail

Scavenger Hunt

Print This Story Print This Story

Scavenger Hunt

Hosted by:
Scio American Legion Post 482

Date it will be held:
October 16, 2010
3:00 PM – 9:00 PM

Cost:
$10.00 per person

Teams will group in 4’s.  A list of items will be given to each team to find.  The team with the most items at 9:00 PM will win 20% while the other 80% goes toward the Christmas baskets.

Everyone come for an afternoon of fun to raise money for our local Christmas baskets!

If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment and ' liking ' it so that your friends on Facebook can see what is going on here in Harrison County Ohio.
Larry Bertolino

Larry Bertolino

Owner at myLocalPCpro
Larry Bertolino is a 31 year old, U.S Navy Veteran and currently sitting on the board of Directors for the Harrison County Chamber of Commerce, as well as Harrison County Rural Transit.
Larry Bertolino
Larry Bertolino

Latest posts by Larry Bertolino (see all)

Short URL: http://thisismycounty.com/?p=4121

Print This Story Print This Story This Post Sponsored By:



Posted by on October 13, 2010, 6:07 am. Filed under Community. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry