HCC: Slow Cooker Spicy Chicken NachosPrint This Story
Slow Cooker Spicy Chicken Nachos
Fantastic recipe for a party...Christmas or New Year's!
- 1 16oz. Package Pepperjack Cheese
- 3/4 Cup Thick and Chunky Salsa
- 1 Can Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 9oz. Cooked Chicken Breast, cubed
- 1 8oz. Container Sour Cream
- 1 Green Pepper, chopped
- 3 Green Onions, sliced
- 1 Bag Tortilla Chips
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray. In slow cooker, mix cheese, salsa, beans and chicken.
- Cover; cook on low heat setting for 2 hours, stirring every now and then...mixture will be stiff.
- Stir in sour cream, green pepper and onions.
- Increase heat setting to high, cover and cook for about 45 minutes longer or until mixture is hot.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Set slow cooker to the "keep warm" setting...enjoy!
Short URL: http://thisismycounty.com/?p=8269Print This Story This Post Sponsored By: