HCC: Nutty Cheese BallPrint This Story
Nutty Cheese Ball
Great recipe for New Year's Eve party....
- 1 8oz. Package Cream Cheese, softened
- 2oz. Blue Cheese
- 4oz. Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 t. Garlic Powder
- Dash Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 T. Brandy
- 1 T. Sherry Wine
- Dash Black Pepper
- 1 Cup Walnuts, chopped
- Blend all ingredients except the chopped nuts.
- Make into ball and roll into the chopped walnuts.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Serve with crackers, sliced apples are also good...
Short URL: http://thisismycounty.com/?p=8281Print This Story This Post Sponsored By: