HCC: Hashbrown CasserolePrint This Story
Recipe given to me by Barb Alsept, a co-worker...she made this for our Christmas potluck and it was fantastic!
- 1 Bag Frozen Hashbrowns
- 1 - 16 oz. Sour Cream
- 1 Can Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 1 Bag Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Stick Butter
- Corn Flake Crumbs
- Mix all ingredients except butter and corn flake crumbs.
- Mix well and place in pan.
- Melt butter and pour over potato mixture; top with crushed corn flake crumbs.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until browned on top.
Short URL: http://thisismycounty.com/?p=8470Print This Story This Post Sponsored By: