HCC: Fried ZucchiniPrint This Story
Wonderful summer recipe for all that zucchini in the gardens....enjoy!
- 1 3/4 Cups Parmesan Cheese (freshly grated)
- 1 1/2 Cups Panko (breadcrumbs)
- 3/4 t. Salt
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- 3 Medium Zucchini, cut into 1/2 in. strips
- Stir 1 1/2 cups parmesan cheese, the panko, and salt together in mixing bowl, mix well till everything is blended. Whisk eggs in another bowl. Working in batches, dip the zucchini in the egg mixture allowing the excess to drip off, then roll in cheese mixture. Place the coated zucchini strips on cookie sheet till your deep fryer is ready to go and you have coated all your zucchini strips.
- Deep fry the strips in batches for about 3 minutes each batch.
- Arrange on a platter and top with grated remaining 1/2 cup parmesan cheese....enjoy!
Short URL: http://thisismycounty.com/?p=9107Print This Story This Post Sponsored By: